HEART. SOUL. PEN.™ is a movement around women writing, speaking, and sharing their truth. By sharing our stories, we transform our lives, our consciousness, and our ability to heal. The three pillars of HEART. SOUL. PEN. are courage (heart), creativity (soul), and community (pen). HSP combats the inner critics that hold us back, such as fear, shame, and the misbelief that our stories are “unimportant.” Nothing could be further from the truth! All levels from experienced writers to the writer-curious are welcome. All you need is an open heart, the willingness to explore, and a pen.
1) HEART. SOUL. PEN. 8-Week Signature Course is designed to assist women writers and the writer-curious to ignite authentic self-expression, release judgments, build creative confidence within a safe and nurturing community. All classes include creativity exercises, writing, sharing, & the opportunity for making creative commitments. Classes begin week of June 24th. Enroll here.
- Monday afternoons 1-3:30 pm $450. LIMITED SPACE.
- Wednesday afternoons 1-3:30 pm $450. LIMITED SPACE.
- Tuesday evenings 7-9:30 pm $450. LIMITED SPACE.
2) HEART. SOUL. PEN. Girl’s Night Out (HSP-GNO) is one night each month in June, July, & August. The next one is: Wednesday night, June 12th from 7-9: 30 pm @ Robin’s Back Patio in Studio City. Enroll here.
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR!
Read the work of talented HSP writers in HEART. SOUL. PEN. Zine & don’t miss HEART. SOUL. PEN. LIVE! literary reading in September 2019. Stay tuned!
Courage • Creativity • Community
“When I signed up for Heart. Soul. Pen.™ I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to write, but I knew I wanted a safe space where I could try to figure it out. So I took a leap of faith, got out of my comfort zone and ended up meeting an amazing group of writers, all who I learned from, all who inspired me and all who I now consider friends. Additionally, and maybe most importantly, I started to actually write from my heart and soul instead of only my head. The way a car battery sometimes needs a jumpstart, my creative life urgently needed what I got at Heart. Soul. Pen.™“
—Gayle Abrams, TV writer, essayist & novelist
“After her one day Heart. Soul. Pen.™ workshop, I eagerly signed up for Robin’s private coaching, and her the Heart. Soul. Pen.™ 8-week writing course. Every time I went to a class or saw Robin for private coaching, I left feeling inspired with a new positive direction and vision for expressing myself. Robin sets the tone and direction of each session with ease and grace, and before you know it, you feel easy and graceful too. Her love of the creative process is contagious! She is a wonderful mix of curiosity and encouragement. Wherever you are in your own writing process, if you need a little nudge or a big push, Robin will take your lead and help you follow through on your own creative path. I highly recommend her in whatever capacity is tempting you!”
—K. Laurel, dramatist, actor, writer
“Robin’s presence is calm, supportive, and encouraging. She has a gift of seeing, sensing and knowing what her students really want, but may not even realize themselves — and then helps light a path for them to follow.”
—Melissa Gould, writer/producer
“Robin is a thoughtful and thought-provoking teacher and creates a nurturing environment to share. I am motivated to get my first book out there and move forward with my second book!”
—Teri Meyer, writer