WHAT IS HEART. SOUL. PEN.?
HEART. SOUL. PEN. is more than a writing course. It is an uplifting community of women ferociously finding and sharing their voices on the page and in their lives. HEART. SOUL. PEN. offers an 8-week signature writing course, live literary readings, an online magazine, Girl’s Night Out events, a virtual Women’s Writing Den, a private FB group, one-on-one coaching, and an inspired, supportive community of creative women. HEART. SOUL. PEN. is designed to ferociously find your voice on the page, ignite your creative spark, release self-judgment, claim yourself as a writer, get playful, accountable and bold, and share your work in an uplifting female-empowered community. All that’s required is an open heart and a pen ♥
› Who is HEART. SOUL. PEN. for?
- Writers of all levels – From experienced, professional writers to new writers
- The writer curious – Anyone who feels the call to write but doesn’t consider herself a “writer” (yet)
- Searchers – Any woman in search of creative self-expression, finding her voice, and awakening to her creative spark
› What will I gain from HEART. SOUL. PEN. ?
- You will ferociously find your voice on the page—and in your life
- Embrace what is working in your writing and see the uniqueness of your creative self-expression
- Identify and release too-small and not-enough limiting beliefs and gremlin voices
- Develop and invigorate a regular writing practice by making and keeping creative commitments to Self
- Get opportunities to share your work with the world. In our hyper-curated world, people yearn for authenticity, community and connection.
- Join an inspired, supportive community of women writers who will accompany you along your writing journey
› Will we write with Robin Finn?
- Yes! Robin leads all signature HEART. SOUL. PEN. courses and workshops.
HEART. SOUL. PEN. SIGNATURE COURSES NOW OPEN!
HEART. SOUL. PEN. is where deep-dive creativity meets soul-centered writing for women. This course is uniquely designed to blend Robin’s years of experience in the study and practice of spiritual psychology with her work as an award-winning personal essayist, novelist, writer, and mother of three. In HEART. SOUL. PEN., we dive deep into our creative self-expression, shift out of the judgmental mind, and write from the heart and soul of what wants to be written. Through Robin’s unique, strength-based, heart-centered feedback process, we create an uplifting, female-empowered community where we connect to our authentic self-expression, our creative spark, and each other. Each class involves honoring our creative impulse, working with playful and innovative writing prompts, in-class writing and sharing, and making and keeping creative commitments to Self. All levels from beginner to experienced writers are welcome. The course is 8 weeks and held on Zoom.
- Monday afternoon class (1-3:30 pm PST/4-6:30 pm EST) – April 5th – May 24th.
- Tuesday late afternoon class (4-6:30 pm PST/7-9:30 pm EST) – April 6th-May 25th.
- Wednesday late afternoon class (4-6:30 pm PST/7-9:30 pm EST) For Spring quarter, Robin will be back at The Scarsdale Adult School! Class is April 7th – May 26th. For more information, click here.
Seats become available each quarter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.
“GIRL’S NIGHT OUT” EVENTS
Each month, I offer”Girl’s Night Out” live events on Zoom. These 2-hour workshops are designed to get you writing, sharing, and connecting with your creative spark and with other creative women. They are available to purchase as single-evening events. Pajamas, wine, and slippers are welcome! Please bring a notebook or laptop and find out what HEART. SOUL. PEN. is all about.