The Women’s Writing Den
A virtual community for women writers
The Women’s Writing Den is a virtual space for courage, creativity, and community for women writers every day on an online, ongoing, and affordable basis. Feeling disconnected? Quarantine killing your focus? Kids driving you batty? Partner watching Netflix? Pull out your phone and get your creative hit, commit to your writing, and get inspired whenever and wherever works for you. At $150/month, it is the easiest, most affordable way to have a writing coach and writing community…in your pocket!
What is The Women’s Writing Den?
1. What is The Den? The Den is an online community of women writers who meet on the “Channls app” by Marco Polo. If you don’t know Marco Polo, it is a free app, super easy to use, and will most replicate the experience of being with each other. (NOTE: You do NOT need to be techno savvy, trust me!)
2. What is the cost? The Den is $150/month. It is an ongoing and affordable way to have a writing coach and writing community in your pocket. And it’s available anytime!
3. Who is The Den for? The Den is for any writer who wants daily and weekly accountability, support, creative inspiration, an injection of playfulness into their work, and for anyone who wants to be a part of a nurturing, creative community of women writers. ALL LEVELS FROM NEW TO EXPERIENCED WRITERS ARE WELCOME.
4. How is The Den different from Heart. Soul. Pen.? Heart. Soul. Pen. is an intensive, online 8-week writing course that is live on Zoom and limited to an intimate number of writers per class. The Den is not a course or a class with a beginning and end date. You come in and out whenever you want. I will be there offering assignments, creative inspiration, writing tips, strength-based feedback, accountability, and encouragement to get your writing done. The Den is ongoing so you can join for as long as you want. There is no “end date.” YES, you can join The Den and take Heart. Soul. Pen. classes—no problem!
5. I want in! How do I join? Click here to join.
6. What should I expect in The Den? Be ready to make and keep creative commitments; get nurturing, strength-based feedback; find creative inspiration and support; and encourage each other in ways that makes our words and work flourish.
Writers who register for The Den in 2020 will receive a free 30-minute coaching session with me to clarify your specific goals.
Join here or email email@example.com for more information. Space is limited.
Courage • Creativity • Community for Women