I get it.
Writer Moms are a specialty! I don’t just work with writer moms…I am one. I created HEART. SOUL. PEN. for YOU!
Have you ever felt like:
- I am exhausted.
- The scheduling of the kids, driving, doctor appointments, morning routines, bedtime rituals, shopping, cooking, & cleaning up saps my creative juices.
- My person tries to give me writing time but they are busy and exhausted, too.
- I have a million obligations.
- I don’t feel motivated to write.
- Writing can feel like another to do and I don’t feel like doing it.
- I should give up.
- I wonder if my work matters.
- When I have free time, I: sleep, watch Netflix, search Pinterest, clean stuff, lurk on Facebook, anything other than write (even though I want to write!).
- I question if I am any good at this, if I will ever finish, or if I will ever start…
- I am lonely and long for a creative community for connection and support!
For more info on HEART. SOUL. PEN. classes and workshops and more, click here.
“Robin’s class didn’t feel like a class it felt more like a meeting of the minds – brilliant, creative and inspiring minds. It pushed me to more brilliant, creative, inspiring and open in my writing and in my life. It was a true delight to be among these women, to go outside of my comfort zone and find that it was safe and welcoming!”
—Jocelyn Clegg, therapist, writer, mom